Monday, October 02, 2006

Hey guys!

Let me start by thanking Sunder for the effort in setting up this blog. I think it is a very good idea that might go a long way in keeping ourselves in contact with each other. Especially now that alot of us are all over the place. Already with our friends in Singapore, it is difficult to meet up and catch up given our crazily busy schedules. So I don't have to say anything about catching up with the foreign dudes. And given the time difference factor as Sunder rightly pointed out, this blog might be the perfect solution! But of course, it takes effort on all our parts to read this space from time to time and contribute. I mean we don't have to go post-crazy, but we could always spam on the tag-board and I am sure Varun would love doing that! Anyway, as a start, it would be nice to hear from the foreign dudes how they're doing right now. So come on guys! Either a post or a tag would do lovely!

Anyway, I just want to pay homage to those times when we had such carefree fun in the build-up to our Kalashatvam. Wonderful memories fill my mind when I think of those times mann! Who can forget the Varun-Sharmala booboo and Rajiv looking dandy in his dhoti for the fashion parade! And of course, the rest of us spanking up the goods in the finale dance! It was fantastic, wasn't it?

Well, we are each on our own separate paths of life right now but let's not forget that we once shared as common road ya? I am glad to have met you guys although I came from the 'dark side'! Haha! But hey, I get the best of both worlds mann! Haha! Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Hamid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home